- General Details
- Order Enquiry
A optical outdoor cables. Fixed Installation. Glass yarns. Polyethylene insulation with black colour.
- Easy to handle thanks to flexible and compact design.
- Gel-filled central loose tube ensures longitudinal and transversal watertightness and thus optimum fibre protection.
- No electromagnetic interference from non-metallic materials is generated inside the cable.
- With reinforced glass yarn for strain relief and rodent protection.
- The low-friction outer sheath and small bending radii allow cables to be installed by blowing them in with air.
- Halogen-free sheath compound to meet special fire safety requirements.
- Especially for outdoor use.
- Suitable for WAN networks.
- For use in backbone network areas.
- Can be used in dry, wet and harsh environments.
- Suitable for direct underground installation.
- Withstands high mechanical stress.
- The PE outer sheath is highly resistant to acids and alkaline solutions.
- Flexible use at temperatures down to -40°C.
Kindly fill-in this form if you have any enquiry regarding this product. Please provide valid email address and phone number(s) to better reach you. Thanks.